Safer Hartlepool Partnership
About the Safer Hartlepool Partnership
From feeling secure in your home to feeling confident whilst out in your local neighbourhood, community safety is one of the most important things for any resident living in Hartlepool .
That is why, as one of the country's leading community safety partnerships, the Safer Hartlepool Partnership works alongside a number of key organisations to reduce crime and the fear of crime across the town.
Our vision is to work together with you the local resident to create a safer community for the future of the town and we hope this website will allow you to access service information and advice whatever your needs
The Safer Hartlepool Partnership Vision:
- Reduce acquisitive crime - specifically domestic burglary and theft
- Reduce violent crime - including domestic violence and abuse
- Alcohol treatment - delivery of the alcohol strategy
- Reduce drug dealing and supply
- Reduce anti-social behaviour - including links to private rented properties and alcohol related young person anti-social behaviour
- Reduce criminal damage - specifically damage to homes
- Promote community confidence and cohesion
- Prevent and reduce offending, re-offending and the risk of offending
Safer Hartlepool Partnership Terms of Reference.
For more information on the Safer Hartlepool Partnership visit their website.